News and links about custom bikes, choppers, bobbers, Harley-Davidson, Buell and just about any other motorcycle or subject that catches the author’s attention. Enjoy and have fun! George



Vintage hoodlums - Rusting Street Fighter - James Bond 007 Bike - Indian Larry Legacy: "Blue Bayou" Bike


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




  • Jockey: vintage hoodlums
    Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
    "Is there anything cooler than vintage hoodlums?"

  • Bikernet: Rusting Street Fighter
    Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
    "This bike took me over a 1 year-and-a-half to build, not because it was really hard or complicated, but because my wife had our son, and I just did not have as much free time as I thought.

    I sold my last bike the weekend my son was born. I was making the deal, at the hospital, while my wife was in labor. I met the guy the next weekend and he took possession of the Deuce. The next Monday I started ordering parts. My intention was to have the bike completed in three months. Well, that didn't happen. "

  • Barnett´s: James Bond 007 Bike
    Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com
    "Description"

  • Barnett´s: Indian Larry Legacy: "Blue Bayou" Bike
    Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com


Brought to you by George from Bikes n Choppers.


Previous posts

Archives