News and links about custom bikes, choppers, bobbers, Harley-Davidson, Buell and just about any other motorcycle or subject that catches the author’s attention. Enjoy and have fun! George



Vice President's Remarks on the Economy - Harley-Davidson Manufacturing Plant


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



THE VICE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Thank you. I'm a little hobbled up today. I don't ordinarily carry a cane like that, but Don Rumsfeld has been chewing on my ankles. (Laughter.)



But I'm delighted to be here. And I want to thank Jim for his kind words and thank all of you for allowing me to stop by today. I also want to acknowledge the presence of Senators Pat Roberts and Jim Talent, as well as Representatives Sam Graves and Paul Ryun who are with us here today, as well.

I know they all agree that it's always good to get out of Washington, D.C. and visit the real world. I want to say it's a pleasure to visit Kansas City, and to bring the men and women of the great American company, Harley-Davidson, the best wishes of the President of the United States, President George W. Bush.

Read more.

[Submitted by George from Bikes, Chopper and More]


Previous posts

Archives