News and links about custom bikes, choppers, bobbers, Harley-Davidson, Buell and just about any other motorcycle or subject that catches the author’s attention. Enjoy and have fun! George



RE: Primal Screams.... So it's 2006 -- how the hell d...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






Long conversation with Exile Cycles today about the
Real Original Biker Build-Off series. You can get the details at
www.2WheelPassport.com
. I'm trying to make an effort to segue to 2WP for all the biker stuff since I've been bestowed with the title of "Managing Editor" for that biker e-zine. I'm trying to get pumped back up and in the groove. After so many months of thankless work with the print publication, I guess I needed a few weeks to get back into the swing of things.




[Via Banned Breed]


Previous posts

Archives