News and links about custom bikes, choppers, bobbers, Harley-Davidson, Buell and just about any other motorcycle or subject that catches the author’s attention. Enjoy and have fun! George



News and Links for 2006-04-06


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




  • Johnny Chop -- Info as of 5 April 06

    Banned Breed: As there has been so much traffic to my blog due to people doing searches on "Johnny Chop", I am including the press release I received today.

  • same ol' crap.. - Florida Tour 2006...

    Well, went from my cousins house down to Melbourne to Choppers Inc.. Home of Billy Lane.. Kinda kewl shop. The merchandise area is seperated from the work area by a half wall, so ya can see them workin and snap pics and all.. just DON"T bug them.....


Brought to you by George from Bikes n Choppers.


Previous posts

Archives