News and links about custom bikes, choppers, bobbers, Harley-Davidson, Buell and just about any other motorcycle or subject that catches the author’s attention. Enjoy and have fun! George



Eddie Trotta - Cover story from whitelinemagazine


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Coming from:



"And yet the one question that rolled around my brain pan the whole trip, was the one question I was resolved NOT to ask, because everyone else seemed to ask it for me. "What's it like being Eddie Trotta" ... Thunder Cycle Design in it's new location is a little over 30,000 sq ft, and Pam tells us that the whole staff likes it a lot better than their old location which was actually in two buildings! Their new shop to accommodate Eddie's designing abilities has it's own machine shop that produces everything from custom designed grips and parts to bending their own exhaust pipes! With separate sections for welding, paint, mechanic / assembly and showroom joining the machine shop, this is a full shop to make any home mechanic drool! ... Eddie tells us that he spends about 20 hours a day working there in the shop. "I don't sleep much, and when I do I have drawing pads all over my bedroom so I can sketch a design if it comes to me." "

Read more.


Previous posts

Archives