News and links about custom bikes, choppers, bobbers, Harley-Davidson, Buell and just about any other motorcycle or subject that catches the author’s attention. Enjoy and have fun! George



Bikernet.com: The Cook Triumph Bobber


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Coming from: Bikernet.com

"Kevin cook contacted Bikernet not long ago with this killer Triumph bobber. I was all for featuring it, but he told me it was accepted by the outlaw staff of the HORSE for a feature. Great! I have some pics on disc,” Kevin said, “and I will attach the article that will come out in the next issue of The Horse. We have a code. We won’t publish a feature before a mag has featured the bike and it’s had it’s run on the newsstands. Not fair to the reader to see it on Bikernet, then pay to read it again in print. So I checked with Geno at the HORSE. "


Read more.


Previous posts

Archives