News and links about custom bikes, choppers, bobbers, Harley-Davidson, Buell and just about any other motorcycle or subject that catches the author’s attention. Enjoy and have fun! George



Bikernet.com: 2006 H-D Duece Road Test


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Coming from: Bikernet.com

"As soon as I sat on the bike, I noticed the unique riding position. You actually feel as if you are sitting in the bike rather than on it. The seat also comes up high on your lower spine to give you the support you would need on the long trips. I started her up and noticed the deep rumble of the Vance and Hines Big Shots with the slash tips thundering across the parking lot. A little tame for my taste, but that would change with the quick removal of her restrictive baffles. I like to set car alarms off from a mile away!"


Read more.


Previous posts

Archives