News and links about custom bikes, choppers, bobbers, Harley-Davidson, Buell and just about any other motorcycle or subject that catches the author’s attention. Enjoy and have fun! George



Bandit.com: Exile Bike By Brad


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Coming from: Bikernet.com

" I interviewed Brad, the Exile employee who built this bike, and my mind was torn in a flurry of misdirected thoughts. I rode to Harold’s Bar and stumbled through the door into the dank biker saloon. “Sheila, I’m becalmed is a sea of treachery,” I slurred. “I need a pot of rum to fill my sails.” ... He handled all aspects of the build this bike including welding, but not the sheet metal fabrication. “Dylan is the master,” Brad said. With Russell’s input they powder coated all the sheet metal and the frame black chrome with a satin clear finish. It took him 50 hours to complete the bike working week days after work until midnight and half-days on Saturday. That Saturday afternoon it fired to life and so did Brad."


Read more.

Visit Bikes n Choppers home.


Previous posts

Archives