News and links about custom bikes, choppers, bobbers, Harley-Davidson, Buell and just about any other motorcycle or subject that catches the author’s attention. Enjoy and have fun! George



Suzuki M109R / Marine theme chopper / Daytona Visit / O School Choppers Allen bike / Mark Brandon


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Bikes and Builder Department


MotorcycleUSA.com: 2006 Suzuki M109R - First Ride





"In the same style as all press launches, we were introduced to the new machine before our ride, and for me it was the first time I had seen the newest Boulevard in person. Kicked back on the sidestand in the meeting room, the M109R has a striking presence, with its long, low, solid appearance. It is also very wide, and with its butch inverted front fork, massive 240-section rear tire and swooping bodywork, there is no doubt Suzuki has come up with their own unique version of what a power cruiser should be."

HOTBIKE: The Best Atlanta Has to Offer





"It's no wonder when his itch for a traditional classic chopper began to burn, he visited James Vadner and Earl Small's. Their minds met on the concept of a paneled-enhanced classic Atlas rigid with a red, white, and blue, Marine-related theme."

2005 O School Choppers Allen bike





"2005 O School Choppers - ready for Laughlin River Run, custom rigid, 80" Evo, 6 speed, powder coat frame and wheels black, 2000 sporty 4 gal tank, drags and controls, custom OSC seat, drag pipes, registered in Nevada. Green paint with orange flames, amazing cond. "

Pickings Department


Mark Brandon





""Never Plead Guilty" I am Mark Brandon Read, but most characters like to call me "Chopper." There are a few obscure theories as to how I got my nickname, some reckon it is from an old cartoon, some say it is because I use to cut off the toes of others, while there are those that say it is because I had someone cut my ears off in jail. Maybe they are all right! Maybe they are all wrong! Who really cares. For the record, it is because someone cut my ears off when I was in Melbourne's elite bluestone college - more commonly known as Pentridge. For some insane reason, some upstanding members of that institution were out to hurt me. I summoned all my manners to politely suggest to the screws that I be transfered from H division. They declined and said there was no way I would be getting a transfer, so I made the simple decision that ears off = transfer. Believe me, it works."

Chat Department


Coming from Laurence Biker Diaries: Daytona Visit





"DAY ONE - It's sad to say that over twenty four hours after getting back, dismounting and throwing the cover over my faithful steed, life seems to be falling back into normal. Was it only four days ago that I set out on my first real motorcycle adventure to visit the legendary Daytona Bike Week?"



Brought to you by George from Bikes n Choppers.


Previous posts

Archives