News and links about custom bikes, choppers, bobbers, Harley-Davidson, Buell and just about any other motorcycle or subject that catches the author’s attention. Enjoy and have fun! George



2006 Victory Kingpin Deluxe - MotorcycleUSA.com


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



2006 Victory Kingpin Deluxe - MotorcycleUSA.com: "2006 Victory Kingpin Deluxe
2/13/2006
By Kevin Duke

'Yeah, I figured it would be a good idea to ride up to Canada for the weekend,' I said to the crew at Victory. 'So how about I take one of those Kingpins I enjoyed on our little ride here in Minnesota?'

And so it happened that I rode a Kingpin Deluxe to my family home up in Canada last fall - and nobody knew I was coming.

But that's just the back-story to what is an evaluation of a substantial, high-style cruiser that proves to be charismatic and surprisingly versatile."


Previous posts

Archives