News and links about custom bikes, choppers, bobbers, Harley-Davidson, Buell and just about any other motorcycle or subject that catches the author’s attention. Enjoy and have fun! George



Back to Basics: Harley-Davidson FLHTI Electra Glide Standard Motorcycle Test


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Coming from: Motorcycle Cruiser magazine

Harley-Davidson's less-dressed dresser is the perfect choice for a rider who wants to travel in minimalist luxury with a touch of nostalgia. From the December 2005 issue of Motorcycle Cruiser magazine. By Art Friedman

Though not as roomy as some other touring bikes, the Electra Glide is much handier in traffic.

One nice thing about working for a motorcycle magazine is that you have an almost endless selection of motorcycles to choose from. The world may not be your oyster, but it is your garage. As I prepared for my ride up US Highway 395 in a nostalgic frame of mind, I decided I wanted to ride something that reminded me of the bikes I saw out on the roads in the 1950s. Read more.

[Submitted by George from Bikes, Chopper and More]


Previous posts

Archives